Thursday, October 21, 2010

Simple pleasures

I'm short on words today because I spent the morning writing a review on brain tumors that is draining every last ounce of literary spontaneity out of me. So here's a pictoral list of things I'd rather be doing and times and things worth treasuring, as modeled by my son. The list is purposefully short in hopes that others will add their own!

Apple picking in New England


Hand-knit sweaters

Birthday cupcakes


Sleeping in on vacation


Learning to walk on the beach


1 comment:

  1. I love the "sleeping in on vacation" picture! The main reason I stopped by though was to thank you for including a link to my site www.KeepEmCookin.com! Blogging is a great outlet for bedrest moms, and I've already mentioned your blog on Twitter. If you get lonely, feel free to stop by the bedrest forum I host at http://forum.keepemcookin.com/index.php. Wishing you many more days of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete